Client understands that change to the TOS of Triton Hosting, LLC shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
The Terms of Service may also be referred to as (“Terms and Conditions”), (“Terms and Agreement”), (“Terms”) or anything other that refers to, or is similar to, “Terms”.
All customers must agree to the terms and conditions, if there is any breach of these terms their account and all active services will be terminated with immediate effect, Triton Hosting, LLC nor their providers take liability for any losses suffered due to such termination. Please read the full terms for more information. Please note that if you have active services or you have a active account you have already agreed to the terms.
- We have a strict no refund policy.
- All refunds will be provided as credit or via the original payment method at our discretion.
- The client will be asked to confirm their refund request. If they do not confirm within 48 hours, eligibility to claim is lost.
- Dedicated Server purchases are non-refundable and aren't refunded under any circumstances unless the service is not provided.
- If at anytime a chargeback creates a fee for Triton Hosting, LLC, the customer is responsible for paying the fee and may be billed for such. Unpaid chargeback fees may be outsourced to a collection agency.
- Creating a chargeback will result in suspension of all services until chargeback is canceled, and void any refund eligibility.
- Creating a chargeback will result in the loss of refund eligibility.
- Vouch copies provided by us are under our control and can be modified / canceled / removed by us at any time.
- Promotions ("Coupons") are usually limited to one per client. Creating multiple client accounts to bypass is prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend the service on dulicate account(s) and invoice the amount discounted off before unsuspending the service.
- Triton Hosting, LLC cannot guarantee that all promotion codes will work all of the time, as some may expire. We do not take responsibility for invalid codes or offers given by members of the general public. If you are found in possession of a premium code, such as one given to a staff member or one that’s used for testing, your account and any services related to the promotion will be cancelled or suspended without refund if applicable. If the code was reproduced the first person to have used the code, will have their IP permanently blocked from our website.
- Aggregation or attacks sent from our network are automatically detected and will suspend the service.
- We have a right to question high bandwidth usage.
- Overage of bandwidth allocated to the server will result in suspension.
- Triton Hosting, LLC reserved the right to alter the connection speeds of services.
- You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Triton Hosting, LLC's servers. Any and all backup services provided by Triton Hosting, LLC, whether paid or not, are offered with no warranty or guarantee of their date, accuracy, and integrity. Triton Hosting, LLC shall by no means be responsible for data loss.
- You agree to take full responsibility for your own copy of Windows (any version) and apply a proper license to your installation. We take no responsibility for unlicensed windows servers and all liability is under you for licensing inquiries.
- Triton Hosting, LLC has the right to deny refunds for refund requests solely based off of licensing issues.
- Additionally we reserve all rights to terminate your service upon any violation of the terms or any other basis if deemed needed by staff. This can be done without the user being informed or receiving any information prior the Termination. If you’ve broken any terms you will be informed and we’ll ask you to not do it again, or correct it. If appropriate we will terminate the service on at the time of the violation.
- Also, your service will be suspended after 2 days ("48 hours") overdue notice, and then terminated on the 7 days later. Please make sure you pay your invoices, you’re given plenty of time and options so we take no excuses. If your server has been terminated then all of the files were cleared from the hard drive. To prevent this, we offer the ability to ‘add funds’ which means that you can add money to the account which will automatically be added to your due invoices; you can also pay in advance, all invoices are made 15 days before the due date; you can subscribe to the payment, which means that PayPal will automatically send us money.
- Any support requests required for products from Triton Hosting, LLC shall be submitted through the billing system via tickets. Any other form of contact other than the predetermined ticket system is not guaranteed a proper answer from an official representative and can be punished with full termination of account and services due to non-logged support. We require you to contact us via our billing system for your own safety.
WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES .AS IS., .WITH ALL FAULTS. AND .AS AVAILABLE.. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY A GALAXY NODE REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS THAT THIS CONTRACT CANNOT CHANGE. YOU USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US OR OUR SUPPLIERS IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR, OUR AFFILIATES’ AND OUR SUPPLIERS’ AGGREGATE AND CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID DURING THE PERIOD DURING WHICH SUCH CLAIMS AROSE. WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, affiliated companies, and suppliers, from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, which arise from your use or misuse of the Services. We reserve the right to assume control of the defense of any third party claim that is subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.